Environment, Health, Safety
- Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) is the utmost priority at J.B.Patel Group of Companies & we believe that all types of injuries, un-desired, occupational illness and EHS related ill effects are preventable.
- EHS activities are line functions & every member shall contribute to EHS Compliance.
- No employee will be required to do a job that he or she considers unsafe.
- We shall comply with all applicable workplace environment, health & safety requirements and maintain Environmental, Occupational Health & Safety standards that equal or exceed the best practices in the industry.
- EHS committee shall be formed at each work location, consisting of management & employess including Contractors to implement the workplace EHS and the Committee & shall ensure workplace safety integrated fully into operations/production.
- We shall identify hazards and unsafe work practices, remove obstacles to avoid accidents and evaluate the company’s efforts to achieve an accident and injury-free workplace.
All the members of the group pledge as under :
- Strive to achieve the goal of zero accidents and zero injuries.
- Provide & use mechanical and physical safeguards wherever necessary.
- Conduct routine EHS inspections to find and eliminate degradation of environment, control health hazards, unsafe working conditions and comply with all applicable.
- Environmental safety and health requirements.
- Train all employees in safe work practices and procedures.
- Motivate & enforce company environmental safety and health rules and require employees to follow the rules as a condition of employment.
- Investigate accidents to determine the cause and prevent similar accidents.
- Near miss shall be reported & reoccurrence prevention plan has to be implemented.