Our Quality Policy
We, at Dipesh Engineering Works (a member of J. B. Patel Group of Companies) are committed to meet the needs and expectations of customers in the most optimum and efficient manner through:
- Continually improving product quality as well as competency of our people.
- Improving our equipment design so as to enhance process efficiency and utility of equipment.
- Complying with applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Striving to lead in the manufacture and supply of reliable process equipment.
We shall achieve this through our Quality Management System based on the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
Quality Management System :
- The organization’s quality management system has been since 1981 and the organization’s adopting certified quality management system from 2006 was strategic decision to improve its overall performance and provide a sound basis for sustainable development initiatives.
- The organization had following benefits on implementing a quality management system based on ISO 9000 quality management principles and ISO 9001 requirements:
- was able to consistently provide products and services that met applicable customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- was able to facilitate opportunities to enhance customer satisfaction.
- was able to address risks and opportunities associated with its context and objectives.
- was able to demonstrate conformity to specified quality management system requirements.
- was able to demonstrate process approach, application of Plan-Check-Do-Act (PDCA) cycle and risk-based thinking.
- The organization understands that consistently meeting requirements and addressing future needs and expectations poses a challenge in an increasingly dynamic and complex environment, hence quality management system has been designed to adopt various forms of improvement in addition to correction and continual improvement, such as breakthrough change, innovation and re-organization.